Losing weight is not an easy task. To achieve this, it is important to pay attention to his diet and regular physical activity. But natural tips can help you speed up this process. Here is a homemade recipe that will help you burn up to 50% of ingested calories!
Several factors can hide behind weight gain, including:
- Bad eating habits
- A sedentary lifestyle
- Hormonal disorders
- Stopping smoking
- The stress
- Specific treatment
However, here is a recipe very beneficial for the body and will help you prevent weight gain:
An effective recipe to burn calories after a meal
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 tablespoon of natural honey (Bio)
Cut the grapefruit in half (do not peel) and collect the pulp that you will put in a blender. Add honey and mix well. You can eat this all day long drink.
Before you mention the benefits, be aware that grapefruit remains a fruit against-indicated for some people. In fact, a study by Dr. David Bailey proves that the consumption of this fruit along with taking some drugs can cause serious problems. grapefruit contains active compounds, furanocoumarines inhibiting the functioning of an enzyme called CYP3A4 contributing to drug metabolism in the body. Therefore, if you follow a specific treatment, and you consume grapefruit, it will not have the expected effect.Consult your doctor before eating.
Grapefruit Recipe: benefits
– The grapefruit is rich in vitamins fruit (A, B, C, D, E) and minerals like calcium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, copper and iron that are necessary for the proper functioning of the organization. It is also rich in antioxidants that neutralize free radicals. These attack healthy cells in the body, promote the onset of disease and accelerate the aging process.
Thanks to its high content of vitamin C, grapefruit helps boost metabolism by lowering the level of glucose in the blood, which saves you the urge to snack. Furthermore, a study at the University of California shows that grapefruit is a very effective fat burner. In fact, it contains an antioxidant called naringenin which would be very beneficial for people with diabetes or overweight. The scientists studied the case of people who suffer from obesity by offering to drink a glass of grapefruit juice before each meal. After three months, they noticed that the volunteers had lost between 5 and 15 kilos.
– The honey is rich in vitamins and minerals that strengthen the immune system and prevent many illnesses It is a natural sugar that slows digestion and provides a feeling of fullness that will help you avoid the urge to snack is also very.. popular among athletes because it provides sustained energy throughout the day. During your slimming diet, do not hesitate to replace sugar with honey, without abusing either!
For a loss of effective and sustainable weight it is important to combine this drink to a healthy diet and regular physical activity. For people who can not consume this drink, here’s another recipe for weight loss:
Bonus: another drink to burn calories
- 1 lemon
- Grated ginger (3cm)
- 1 cucumber
- 8 glasses of filtered water
In a jug, pour water and add lemon slices, cucumber and fresh ginger. Let sit overnight in the refrigerator and consume this drink a glass before each meal. Follow a course of 10 days and made a 15-day break. You can repeat this treatment 3-4 times per year.
– The cucumber is mainly composed of water, it is rich in dietary fiber that provides a sense of lasting satiety and promote good digestion.
– The ginger is an effective diuretic that helps eliminate toxins and purify the body It promotes weight loss by activating thermogenesis, the process by which the body draws on its fat reserves to restore its normal temperature.. However, this spice is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women, persons with diabetes, report sick with blood or heart problems.
– The lemon is the slimming ally par excellence, it is rich in fiber that provide a feeling of satiety lasting all day and contains vitamin C which boosts metabolism A study at the University of Joagakuen Sugiyama in Japan. proved that this citrus fruit contains antioxidants called polyphenols that play an important role in burning fat.